Mateusz Ługowski - Baritone & Conductor
Opera singer and conductor. He graduated in 2022 the institute of vocal and acting (Solo Singing) and the institute of conducting (Choral Conducting) at the Ignacy Jan Paderewski Academy of Music in Poznan. Mateusz has been singing in choirs since he was a child. He had his first solo singing lessons in the vocal class of MA Michał Gogolewski at the Music School in Mława.
His stage debut took place at the Opera House in Poznań in a performance of Carmen. Toujours la mort – inspired by the opera “Carmen” – G. Bizet.
As a conductor he made his debut in a student project ” Widma” by Stanisław Moniuszko – the first project of this kind in the history of the Ignacy Jan Paderewski Academy of Music in Poznań, of which the artist was the originator and realiser.
→ Member of the International Opera Studio Hamburg in season 2022/24 ←
In 2022 he graduated the Ignacy Jan Paderewski Academy of Music in Poznań with a BA degree in solo singing.
He was a student in the singing class of
In 2022 he graduated the Ignacy Jan Paderewski Academy of Music in Poznań with a BA degree in choral conducting
He was a student in the conducting class of
Prof. Przemysław Pałka
Winner of many awards
· Grand Prix in VIII-th International vocal and choral competition “VICTORIA”, Kiev – 24-31.05.2021
· 2nd place in Angel Voice Classic category „Opera – Youth”, Belgrade – 28.06.2021
· Special Award – Award Of Excellence in Angel Voice Classic, Belgrade – 28.06.2021
· 1st place in the 4th International Moscow Music Competition, Moscow – 15.09.2021
· 1st place in MAP International Music Competition in Los Angeles, USA – 20.09.2021
· Grand Prix in INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF ARTS “SAKURA BLOSSOM” NOVEMBER 2021, JAPAN – 23.11.2021
· 2nd place in the 10th National Vocal Competition in Mława, Poland – 23.04.2022
· Special Prize by Prof. Tadeusz Pszonka (Artistic Director of the 55th Jan Kiepura Festival) in the 10th National Vocal Competition in Mława, Poland – 23.04.2022
· Special Prize to enhance further development – Royal Opera House Covent Garden in 40th INTERNATIONAL HANS GABOR
BELVEDERE SINGING COMPETITION 2022 – Jurmala, Latvia – 04-11.06.2022
Participant of many masterclass with:
Mariusz Kwiecień, Marcin Kozieł, Eytan Pessen, Bogdan Makal, Izabela Kłosińska, Maestro AdiBar, Maestro Marco Guidarini, Viorica Cortez, Ubaldo Fabbri, Gabriele Rossmanith, Rupert Dussmann, Jennifer Condon